I asked my very talented friends Andy and Neil at Glidden Design in Edinburgh to reprint my business cards recently.
The original design with my details on the front and a ‘word cloud’ of what I offer on the back has stood the test of time and only needed a couple of minor tweaks.
My original 2009 word cloud was based on what I hoped to be doing after leaving Learning & Teaching Scotland to become self-employed:
- Technology &
The reprinted 2012 word cloud reflects more of what I have actually been doing over the last 3 years. So in addition to everything from the list above I have included:
- Teaching &
I wonder what a 2015 list might look like? I’m just hoping that the portfolio of contracts and engagements that I gather together continues to be as rich and diverse as has been over the last 3 years.
I also hope that I continue to enjoy what I’m doing and that means:
- Getting the chance to make a difference where it really matters
- Having the opportunity to work with great people
- Experience new challenges that take me out of my comfort zone
- Have a lot of fun and of course
- Make a living pursuing my passion for learning